Welcome to the Rockford Scanner’s
“Rockford Paranormal Files”
Welcome to our paranormal page.
The Rockford and surrounding areas is alleged to be extremely haunted!
You probably have heard many of the local legends:
Bloods Point, Kennedy Hill, etc…
Some of you may be living in a real haunted house, or have once lived in one.
Many of you go to work everyday, to many local haunted businesses.
The Rockford and surrounding areas are reported to be eerily haunted.
A simple search below, will pop up a ton of interesting stuff!
Be sure to scroll down
And read about the local paranormal encounters:
- Ghosts and Hauntings
- UFO’s and UAP’s
If you have your own paranormal experience, we would like to share it!
Please email us with as much details as possible on what happened.
Ghosts and Hauntings
- Legend of Blood’s Point
- 8 Police Officers And A Security Guard Go Scrambling For Their Lives,
After Their Paranormal Experience At A Local Health Facility
- An alleged haunted house in Machesney Park
- Woman in White, Tied to the gates of Willow Creek at Rock Cut State Park
- Growing up in an alleged haunted house on the East side
- Two alleged paranormal experiences, in Machesney Park
- Another Alleged haunted house in Machesney Park
- RS source tells us her paranormal experiences in an apartment in Loves Park.
- RS Source Tells Us Hers Bloods Point Experience, That Might Have Caused Her Vehicle To Break Down…
- RS source describes his paranormal experience, Near the Rockton Cemetery/Dam
- RS sources tells us about their paranormal experiences at a local bowling alley
- RS Source Tells us About Her Alleged Paranormal Experience in Elgin. Not Local, But Still is Interesting…
- Alleged haunted House in Winnebago County
- A Woman Tells Us Her Experience Living In An Alleged Haunted House Near Freeport
- Sources Tell Us About Possible Shadow Figures, Alleged To Have Been Attacked By A Ghost
- A Woman Is Reporting That A Ghost Would Grab Her Arm, And Her Other Paranormal Experiences
UFO’s and UAP’s
- Mid 1970’s An Eyewitness Reports Seeing A Strange Object on the SE Side of Rockford
- Quick Report Of A Possible UFO Sighting near Machesney Park
- RS Source is reporting her paranormal experience near Stillman Valley.
Several mysterious balls of light in the nearby field.
When you read each story, to please have an open mind.
Not everyone that has had a paranormal experience, is “crazy”
There are many things that happen in our universe, that can not yet be explained.
Many alleged reports of ghosts, UFO’s and even a few reports of bigfoot in our area.
Fast Fact: Rockford Scanner does paranormal investigating.
Businesses, Private residences, Local history locations, etc.