Rockford Scanner Sources are reporting:
Shooting/Shooting Victim Transported To Hospital
Scroll down for more information…
Update from the Rockford PD:
SHOOTING INVESTIGATION: Officers responded at approx. 1:50 a.m. to the 1100 blk of Irving Ave for a shooting victim and located a 17 yr old male laying in the street with a gunshot wound to his torso. He was transported to a local hospital for his life-threatening injury.
At approximately 1:55 this morning emergency personnel were called to the 1100 block of Irving Avenue in Rockford for reports of a shooting victim.
Initial reports are this was a young male, possibly 17 years old, with at least one gunshot wound to his side.
He was transported by ambulance to a local hospital with what are being described as very serious injuries.
Avoid the area while police are investigating.
We will update if police release additional information.
Welcome to Rockford Scanner,
The area’s favorite entertainment website!
We post our opinions on what allegedly may have possibly happened,
Based on the information that has currently been provided to us.
We strongly recommend you doing your own research,
and forming your own opinions.
If you have any information, photos, videos,
Please email us at: RockfordScanner@gmail.com
As much as we hate asking for donations.
Sadly, it does cost money to run RS.
Dedicated server, Domain, Maintenance, Time, etc…
Every penny helps!
Donate via debit or credit card:
Thank you in advance for your donation!
SEE IT: See a scene or a 1st responder .
SNAP IT: Pull out your camera and film.
SEND IT: Email it to RockfordScanner@gmail.com
We keep everyone ANONYMOUS,
Unless you let us know to credit your name.
Get one of the best
Police scanner on the market!
- Please take a few seconds,
and visit our sponsors
- Rockford Area Ham Radio
- RS’s F.A.Q.
- Rockford Scanner Chat Rooms!
- Disclaimer and Terms:
Submit a tip: RockfordScanner@gmail.com
- Our content is for entertainment purposes only.
- Informative entertainment.
- All the information posted is our own personal opinions.
- Our opinions on what allegedly may have possibly have happened.
Based on the information that was currently provided to us, at the time of posting it.
- We strongly recommend you doing your own research,
and forming your own opinion.
- We are protected by the 1st amendment.
- Everyone is innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can not guarantee the accuracy of our content.
Information is very dynamic.
- You must read and agree to our terms.
If you do not agree with our terms, please leave now.
- If you know of any corrections, please contact us right away.