Scroll down for more information…
Beginning Monday January 9th, the Water Division will be repairing
the water service in the 300 block of Blackhawk Rd. Blackhawk Rd will be closed
between South Main St and Clifton Ave to all traffic with limited local access only.
Proper traffic controls will be in place and citizens are encouraged to use an alternate
route. The driving public is to use extreme caution when near work zone.
Work is expected to last up to one to three business (1-3) days.
Welcome to Rockford Scanner,
The area’s favorite entertainment website!
We post our opinions on what allegedly may have possibly happened,
Based on the information that has currently been provided to us.
We strongly recommend you doing your own research,
and forming your own opinions.
If you have any information, photos, videos,
Please email us at: RockfordScanner@gmail.com
As much as we hate asking for donations.
Sadly, it does cost money to run RS.
Dedicated server, Domain, Maintenance, Time, etc…
Every penny helps!
Donate via debit or credit card:
Thank you in advance for your donation!
SEE IT: See a scene or a 1st responder .
SNAP IT: Pull out your camera and film.
SEND IT: Email it to RockfordScanner@gmail.com
We keep everyone ANONYMOUS,
Unless you let us know to credit your name.
Get one of the best
Police scanner on the market!
- Please take a few seconds,
and visit our sponsors
- Rockford Area Ham Radio
- RS’s F.A.Q.
- Rockford Scanner Chat Rooms!
- Disclaimer and Terms:
Submit a tip: RockfordScanner@gmail.com
- Our content is for entertainment purposes only.
- Informative entertainment.
- All the information posted is our own personal opinions.
- Our opinions on what allegedly may have possibly have happened.
Based on the information that was currently provided to us, at the time of posting it.
- We strongly recommend you doing your own research,
and forming your own opinion.
- We are protected by the 1st amendment.
- Everyone is innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can not guarantee the accuracy of our content.
Information is very dynamic.
- You must read and agree to our terms.
If you do not agree with our terms, please leave now.
- If you know of any corrections, please contact us right away.