The Illinois Department of Transportation will close Buckley Drive and E. State Street intersection going south on Wednesday, September 15th through Friday, September 17th to complete underground utility work for the project.
The intersection will be opened at the end of the work day Friday for the weekend.
Motorists can expect delays and should allow extra time for trips through this area and be prepared for slow and stopped traffic.
IDOT and the City will continue coordinating with all applicable governmental agencies throughout the project.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.