Rockford Police Department Releases Thanksgiving Enforcement Numbers
Rockford, IL – The Rockford Police Department issued over 100 citations during the recent
Thanksgiving enforcement effort.
Rockford Police also took the following enforcement actions:
8 Suspended/Revoked License Citations
39 Speeding Citations
24 Seat Belt Citations
3 Distracted Driving Citations
1 Car Seat Citation
32 Other Various Citations
Law enforcement agencies throughout Illinois participated in this effort to save lives by getting
impaired drivers off the roads and more people buckled up. The enforcement campaign took
place from Nov. 19 through Nov 29.
During the mobilization, extra emphasis was placed on enforcement during late-night hours,
when statistics show the most unbuckled and impaired driving fatalities occur.
The Thanksgiving enforcement effort was made possible by federal traffic safety funds
administered by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services. And agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.