Sources are reporting a pedestrian hit by a vehicle at approximately 2:40 this afternoon in the area of Smith Avenue and E State Street in Rockford.
The male pedestrian was reported to be bleeding from his head and was transported to a local hospital by ambulance for his injuries.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.