News, Editorials, Events, Paranormal,
Sports, Weather, Letters to the Editor, Reviews, Opinions,
Police Scanner, Advertisements, Humor, Jokes, Satire, Parody,
Whatever we feel like posting about…
We strongly recommend you doing your own research,
And forming your own opinions.
Rockford Man Charged with Murder
ROCKFORD, IL – Antwinette Paschal was found deceased in her home in the 3100 block of
Guilford Road last Saturday, April 8, 2023. Rockford Police officers responded to the residence for
a welfare check on the resident. Upon arrival, officers observed the front door was open. As
officers cleared and searched the home, they located Paschal in the living room. She was
unfortunately pronounced deceased at the scene.
Rockford Police Violent Crimes Detectives conducted a follow-up investigation and 36-year-old
John Gregory was identified as a suspect. Gregory was taken into custody yesterday morning on
an unrelated warrant. Also, yesterday, April 12, 2023, after a review of the facts of the case, The
Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office authorized a First Degree Murder warrant for
Gregory. He was served this warrant while in custody in the County Jail.
John Gregory, 36, Rockford
First Degree Murder
The charges are merely accusations and all individuals are considered innocent unless proven
guilty in a court of law.
If you have any information regarding this incident or any incidents, please contact the Rockford
Police Department at 815-966-2900, on Facebook (@RockfordIllinoisPoliceDepartment) or on
As much as we hate asking for donations.
Sadly, it does cost money to run RS.
Dedicated server, Domain, Maintenance, Time, etc…
Every penny helps!
Donate via debit or credit card:
Thank you in advance for your donation!
Officials have not yet released any information:
- To confirm anything (Nothing is confirmed),
- On the incident (What happened?),
- Possible alleged suspects, (Who may be involved?),
- If there is a possible threat to the community (Community in danger?),
- Who to possibly be on the lookout for, (Who to be on the lookout for?),
- If they do release information, we will update this.
If there are no updates, officials have not released any information that we are aware of.
Facts: Simple communication and transparency
WOULD eliminate any misinformation or exaggerations
Our opinion on what allegedly may have happened,
Based on the information that has currently been provided to us.
Any Errors/Corrections, Please Contact Us: RockfordScanner@gmail.com
A simple email saying: “That is not what happened, but this IS what happened”
See it, Snap it, Send it
- SEE IT: See a scene or something of interest
- SNAP IT: Pull our your camera and film
- SEND IT: RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
Rockford Scanner Fan Submissions
CLICK HERE TO DONATE
Thank you in advance for your donation!
Checkout one of the best
Police scanner on the market!
Our personal opinions on various topics.
- Our content is for entertainment purposes only.
- Informative entertainment.
- All the information posted is our own personal opinions.
- Our opinions on what allegedly may have possibly have happened.
Based on the information that was currently provided to us, at the time of posting it.
- We strongly recommend you doing your own research, and forming your own opinion.
- We are protected by the 1st amendment.
- Everyone is innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can not guarantee the accuracy of our content.
Information is very dynamic and may change.
- If you know of any corrections, please contact us right away.
- You must read and agree to our terms.
If you do not agree with our terms, please leave now.
Our information is for entertainment purposes only. Because of this, We can not guarantee the accuracy of our information. If you know of any errors, please contact us at RockfordScanner@gmail.com and please provide us with the proof of the correction. We strive for accuracy. But, the information is always dynamic and changes often with our type of content. Because of this, We do apologize ahead of time if there are any errors. So, Please let us know of any updates or errors! We are protected under the first amendment.
Disclaimer and Terms: