Police Scanner, News, Editorials, Events, Paranormal,
Sports, Weather, Letters to the Editor, Reviews,
Advertisements, Jokes, Satire, Parody,
Whatever we feel like posting about…
We strongly recommend you doing your own research,
And forming your own opinions.
If you have any information, photos, videos,
Please email us at: RockfordScanner@gmail.com
Our opinion on what allegedly may have happened,
Based on the current information that has been provided to us.
Many people are beginning to express their concerns for public safety,
Four bad wrecks and reports of zero traffic patrols
Several community members have expressed their concerns about the lack of traffic control during the daytime, in Winnebago County. Many have reported that they drive for several hours during the daytime, and never see a police squad car in Winnebago County. (taxi drivers, delivery drivers, etc…)
And how often they witness traffic laws being broken, with zero accountability.
Some of the reports said that officers witnessed the reckless driving,
But chose not to go after the drivers…
And how it is an extremely rare sight to see a traffic stop… during the daytime.
Have you drove down E State st?
Traffic flows at 60-70 MPH these days.
NORMAL TRAFFIC FLOW on E State.
In most cases, when there is an auto accident.
One party involved, more than likely did not follow the rules of the road.
Speeding, running lights, cutting people off, etc…
Many sources have said:
Many of these accidents, could have been prevented.
If police conducted traffic patrol.
Unknown if that played a factor in any of the following accidents:
- Rollover accident in the 1000 block of Parkside
- 11200 block of Forest Hills
- Bad accident at Halsted and Louise
- Harrison and 20th st
- Right of way is given, not taken
- Drivers must use the right side of the road
- Yield right of way to emergency vehicles
- Obey the speed limit
- Use your turn signals
- Drivers proceed in the order they arrive at traffic stops
- Stop for school buses dropping off children
- Traffic proceeds counterclockwise in roundabouts
According to the MUTCD, the color of the sign tells you a lot about what it’s conveying:
- Red is only used on stop, yield, and prohibition signs
- White background is for regulatory signs such as speed limit signs
- Yellow is for warning messages like an upcoming railroad crossing
- Green indicates allowed traffic movement or directional guidance like highway exit signs
- Orange is for construction like detours or workers ahead signs
- Fluorescent yellow and green are for pedestrian and school crossings
- Blue alerts drivers to upcoming services like rest areas
- Brown indicates cultural, recreation, or tourist attractions
The sign’s shape gives you information too. Squares or vertical rectangles indicate traffic regulations like a speed limit sign, diamonds are for warnings, horizontal rectangles offer guidance, and pentagons are for school zones. Having a clear understanding of the rules of the road can help make you a safe driver.
As much as we hate asking for donations.
Sadly, it does cost money to run RS.
Dedicated server, Domain, Maintenance, Time, etc…
Every penny helps!
Donate via debit or credit card:
Thank you in advance for your donation!
Officials have not yet released any information:
- To confirm anything (Nothing is confirmed),
- On the incident (What happened?),
- Possible alleged suspects, (Who may be involved?)
- If there is a possible threat to the community (Community in danger?),
- Who to possibly be on the lookout for, (Who to be on the lookout for?)
- If they do, we will update this.
If no updates, officials have not released any information that we are aware of.
See it, Snap it, Send it
- SEE IT: See a scene or something of interest
- SNAP IT: Pull our your camera and film
- SEND IT: RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
Rockford Scanner Fan Submissions
CLICK HERE TO DONATE
Thank you in advance for your donation!
Get one of the best
Police scanner on the market!
Our personal opinions on various topics.
- Our content is for entertainment purposes only.
- Informative entertainment.
- All the information posted is our own personal opinions.
- Our opinions on what allegedly may have possibly have happened.
Based on the information that was currently provided to us, at the time of posting it.
- We strongly recommend you doing your own research, and forming your own opinion.
- We are protected by the 1st amendment.
- Everyone is innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can not guarantee the accuracy of our content.
Information is very dynamic and may change.
- You must read and agree to our terms.
If you do not agree with our terms, please leave now.
- If you know of any corrections, please contact us right away.
Sources: State of IL, Progressive.com , RS sources
Our information is for entertainment purposes only. Because of this, We can not guarantee the accuracy of our information. If you know of any errors, please contact us at RockfordScanner@gmail.com and please provide us with the proof of the correction. We strive for accuracy. But, the information is always dynamic and changes often with our type of content. Because of this, We do apologize ahead of time if there are any errors. So, Please let us know of any updates or errors! We are protected under the first amendment.
Disclaimer and Terms: CLICK HERE