Police Scanner, News, Editorials, Events, Paranormal,
Sports, Weather, Letters to the Editor, Reviews,
Advertisements, Jokes, Satire, Parody,
Whatever we feel like posting about…
We strongly recommend you doing your own research,
And forming your own opinions.
If you have any information, photos, videos,
Please email us at: RockfordScanner@gmail.com
Our opinion on what allegedly may have happened,
Based on the current information that has been provided to us.
NOTE: We have tried numerous times to get police to release information.
Sadly, police feel that encryption and not telling the community about it.
Is how the police feel. We have tried numerous times to get police to release info.
And they down right refuse to release anything…
THE COMMUNITY IS IN DANGER AND OUR
LOCAL POLICE ARE COVERING UP THIS VIOLENCE, WHY???
Sources are reporting a couple of attempted car jackings tonight in Rockford.
Police have not released any information.
Thankfully some community members have stepped up and provided us the information.
The first incident happened near 251 and Ethel, near Sinnissippi.
The suspect intentionally hit another vehicle, and attempted to rob/carjack the victim.
Another incident involving the same suspect, happened near Carolina in Rockford.
The suspect again intentionally hit another vehicle,
To attempt to rob/carjack them.
Suspect is a Black male wearing a ski mask.
Last seen in a 2011 Black Elantra
Sources said the vehicle returns to an address in Belvidere.
There have been multiple incidents tonight
COMMUNITY IN DANGER ???4
Welcome to Police Encryption & Non-Transparency 101:
They even lied about the types of calls, in the call logs….SMH
THE COMMUNITY DESERVES TO KNOW!!!
A carjacking attempt, is labeled a “motorist assist”
A carjacking attempt, is labeled “hit and run”
As much as we hate asking for donations.
Sadly, it does cost money to run RS.
Dedicated server, Domain, Maintenance, Time, etc…
Every penny helps!
Donate via debit or credit card:
Thank you in advance for your donation!
Officials have not yet released any information:
- To confirm anything (Nothing is confirmed),
- On the incident (What happened?),
- Possible alleged suspects, (Who may be involved?)
- If there is a possible threat to the community (Community in danger?),
- Who to possibly be on the lookout for, (Who to be on the lookout for?)
- If they do, we will update this.
If no updates, officials have not released any information that we are aware of.
See it, Snap it, Send it
- SEE IT: See a scene or something of interest
- SNAP IT: Pull our your camera and film
- SEND IT: RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
Rockford Scanner Fan Submissions
CLICK HERE TO DONATE
Thank you in advance for your donation!
Visit our sponsors:
Get one of the best
Police scanner on the market!
Our personal opinions on various topics.
- Our content is for entertainment purposes only.
- Informative entertainment.
- All the information posted is our own personal opinions.
- Our opinions on what allegedly may have possibly have happened.
Based on the information that was currently provided to us, at the time of posting it.
- We strongly recommend you doing your own research, and forming your own opinion.
- We are protected by the 1st amendment.
- Everyone is innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can not guarantee the accuracy of our content.
Information is very dynamic and may change.
- You must read and agree to our terms.
If you do not agree with our terms, please leave now.
- If you know of any corrections, please contact us right away.
Our information is for entertainment purposes only. Because of this, We can not guarantee the accuracy of our information. If you know of any errors, please contact us at RockfordScanner@gmail.com and please provide us with the proof of the correction. We strive for accuracy. But, the information is always dynamic and changes often with our type of content. Because of this, We do apologize ahead of time if there are any errors. So, Please let us know of any updates or errors! We are protected under the first amendment.
Disclaimer and Terms: CLICK HERE