Our personal opinions on various topics.
#1 Several officers and a police K-9 were searching a vehicle on Harlem rd.
Unknown what transpired just prior. Possibly a traffic stop, not confirmed.
#2 Sources are reporting a major traffic jam in Winnebago County.
Initial reports are saying a White vehicle has rear ended a large box truck on the cloverleaf.
Near the Auburn st exit. In the Southbound lanes.
And traffic is a mess…
Unknown on injuries.
Avoid the area, or expect to sit in traffic awhile.
Sources: Keith, Luke, Kylie, RS sources
SEE IT: See a scene
SNAP IT: Pull our your camera and film
SEND IT: RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
As much as we hate asking for donations.
Sadly, it does cost money to run RS.
Dedicated server, Domain, Maintenance, Time, etc…
Every penny helps!
Donate via debit or credit card:
Thank you in advance for your donation!
Visit our sponsors:
Get one of the best
Police scanner on the market!
We post our opinions on what allegedly may have possibly happened,
Based on the information that has currently been provided to us.
Police Scanners, News, Editorials, Events, Paranormal,
Sports, Weather, Letters to the Editor, Reviews,
Advertisements, Jokes, Satire, Parody,
Whatever we feel like posting about…
We strongly recommend you doing your own research,
and forming your own opinions.
If you have any information, photos, videos,
Please email us at: RockfordScanner@gmail.com
- Our content is for entertainment purposes only.
- Informative entertainment.
- All the information posted is our own personal opinions.
- Our opinions on what allegedly may have possibly have happened.
Based on the information that was currently provided to us, at the time of posting it.
- We strongly recommend you doing your own research, and forming your own opinion.
- We are protected by the 1st amendment.
- Everyone is innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can not guarantee the accuracy of our content.
Information is very dynamic and may change.
- You must read and agree to our terms.
If you do not agree with our terms, please leave now.
- If you know of any corrections, please contact us right away.