Our personal opinions on various topics.
On 01/09/23 Ogle County Sheriff’s Deputies arrested
Christopher Canales, age 21 of Rockford, for no valid driver’s license.
Canales was arrested by Deputies on I-39 near Rte 64,
after being stopped for speeding 116 MPH in a 70 MPH speed zone.
Canales was released on a I-bond and will appear in Ogle County Court at a later date.
SEE IT: See a scene
SNAP IT: Pull our your camera and film
SEND IT: RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
As much as we hate asking for donations.
Sadly, it does cost money to run RS.
Dedicated server, Domain, Maintenance, Time, etc…
Every penny helps!
Donate via debit or credit card:
Thank you in advance for your donation!
Get one of the best
Police scanner on the market!
We post our opinions on what allegedly may have possibly happened,
Based on the information that has currently been provided to us.
Police Scanners, News, Editorials, Events, Paranormal,
Sports, Weather, Letters to the Editor, Reviews,
Advertisements, Jokes, Satire, Parody,
Whatever we feel like posting about…
We strongly recommend you doing your own research,
and forming your own opinions.
If you have any information, photos, videos,
Please email us at: RockfordScanner@gmail.com
- Our content is for entertainment purposes only.
- Informative entertainment.
- All the information posted is our own personal opinions.
- Our opinions on what allegedly may have possibly have happened.
Based on the information that was currently provided to us, at the time of posting it.
- We strongly recommend you doing your own research, and forming your own opinion.
- We are protected by the 1st amendment.
- Everyone is innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can not guarantee the accuracy of our content.
Information is very dynamic and may change.
- You must read and agree to our terms.
If you do not agree with our terms, please leave now.
- If you know of any corrections, please contact us right away.