Our personal opinions on various topics.
Sources are reporting an automobile accident.
It happened this evening
In the neighborhood of Reed and 9th
Initial reports are saying there is an auto accident near this location.
At the time of posting this,
It was unknown on the severity of the injuries.
A vehicle is reported to have hit a nearby residence.
Witnesses told us:
” The Pacifica was on Reed and 9th st she was a female driver. She was (allegedly) driving under the influence and passed a stop sign. Ran right into the truck. On 9th st.. the truck took down the whole gate, and the Pacifica went right into the front door. “
You may want to avoid the area, or expect possible delays.
If you have information on this accident, or have photos/video
You can reach us at RockfordScanner@gmail.com
Credit: RS source
SEE IT: See a scene
SNAP IT: Pull our your camera and film
SEND IT: RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
As much as we hate asking for donations.
Sadly, it does cost money to run RS.
Dedicated server, Domain, Maintenance, Time, etc…
Every penny helps!
Donate via debit or credit card:
Thank you in advance for your donation!
Get one of the best
Police scanner on the market!
We post our opinions on what allegedly may have possibly happened,
Based on the information that has currently been provided to us.
Police Scanners, News, Editorials, Events, Paranormal,
Sports, Weather, Letters to the Editor, Reviews,
Advertisements, Jokes, Satire, Parody,
Whatever we feel like posting about…
We strongly recommend you doing your own research,
and forming your own opinions.
If you have any information, photos, videos,
Please email us at: RockfordScanner@gmail.com
- Our content is for entertainment purposes only.
- Informative entertainment.
- All the information posted is our own personal opinions.
- Our opinions on what allegedly may have possibly have happened.
Based on the information that was currently provided to us, at the time of posting it.
- We strongly recommend you doing your own research, and forming your own opinion.
- We are protected by the 1st amendment.
- Everyone is innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can not guarantee the accuracy of our content.
Information is very dynamic and may change.
- You must read and agree to our terms.
If you do not agree with our terms, please leave now.
- If you know of any corrections, please contact us right away.