CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
Beginning Tuesday, January 18, 2022, the City of Rockford will be
making water repairs at 2001 School St.
School St from Albert Ave to Royal Ave will
be reduced to one lane.
Proper traffic controls will be in place, citizens are encouraged to use an alternate
route. The driving public is to use extreme caution when near work zone.
Work is expected to last one business (1) day.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Nothing is confirmed, unless it is stated otherwise. We try to confirm as much info as possible, before posting.
But due to the encryption and the lack of police transparency, it is extremely hard to get anything confirmed these days.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below. And you must agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.