Sources are reporting a one vehicle automobile accident that occurred shortly before 1:25 this morning in the 100 block of Horace Avenue.
Before responders could arrive the driver reportedly fled the vehicle.
At the same time around 1:25 this morning sources are also reporting a fully involved vehicle fire in the street in front of 1000 Chamberlain Street.
The Rockford Fire Department was on scene putting the fire out with no injuries being reported.
A investigator from RFD is reportedly going to the scene to investigate.
Officials Confirm Anything or Release Information: No, Not at this time.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
- If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.