COVID-19 Data Update
Positive COVID-19 Case Counts: (Last Updated – 03/29/2020)
- Winnebago County: 13
- Northern Illinois Rockford Region: 29
- The Northern Illinois Rockford Region includes: Boone, Carroll, DeKalb, Jo Daviess, Lee, Ogle, Stephenson, Whiteside, and Winnebago Counties.
- On Sunday, March 29, the Winnebago County Health Department announced that two Winnebago County resident tested positive for COVID-19 for a total of 13 cases in the county
- On Saturday, March 28, the Winnebago County Health Department announced that two Winnebago County resident tested positive for COVID-19 for a total of 11 cases in the county.
- On Friday, March 27, the Winnebago County Health Department announced that a Winnebago County resident in their 80s tested positive for COVID-19 for a total of 9 cases in the county.
If you have information on this, you can contact us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
We will keep you anonymous.
If you do not want to contact the police directly, you can contact us and we will relay your information to the proper agencies if needed, and keep you anonymous. http://rockfordscanner.com/contact-us/
Disclaimer: As you know the local police have encrypted, have not released any information, etc…
They rarely ever do release information to the public, since encrypting. So do not expect any updates.
The information that is posted was provided to us via various sources. So we can not guarantee the accuracy of this article.
We can only provide you the information that IS provided to us. If police and/or officials do release information, we will try to update this.
If you know of any corrections or errors, please contact us.
This is for entertainment purposes only.