Winnebago County continues to have high COVID-19 community transmission
COVID-19 Transmission: Winnebago County continues to have high COVID-19 community transmission.
Reduce your risk by getting fully vaccinated, wearing your mask in indoor public spaces, and staying home if you feel unwell.
For more information, visit: https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#county-view
Winnebago County, Illinois
|7-day Rate | 7-day Percent Change|
|% Eligible Population Fully Vaccinated||51.3%|
|New Hospital Admissions||56|
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.