Milder temperatures will be in place tonight with south to southwest breezes persisting through the evening then easing somewhat overnight. A lake-enhanced cold front will push into the region on Monday afternoon and evening, and this will likely bring an afternoon temperature drop to lakeside and northeast Illinois locales as winds shift northeasterly. Cooler temperatures will prevail lakeside through the middle of the week. Dry weather is expected to continue.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Source NWS
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.