Thursday will come to a close with mostly clear skies and light winds over the area.
Plenty more sunshine awaits on Friday but added cloud cover and rain chances will come with the passage of a cold frontal boundary expected to move through late Friday afternoon and through the evening.
However, rain chances should be restricted to just a few scattered showers and an isolated thunderstorm. Slightly cooler temperatures will welcome in the weekend on Saturday, particularly for those near the lake due to prevailing onshore winds wrapping around a system of high pressure to our north.
This system will also provide lots of sun for both Saturday and Sunday. Plus, with winds veering to south-southeasterly, temperatures could be nearing 90° again across inland areas Sunday afternoon.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.
- Source NWS