[5:10 AM 8/23/2021] Showers and some lingering thunderstorms are possible this morning (after ~7-8 am) near I-39 but are expected to gradually diminish as they push south and east. Look for warmer temperatures today with heat indices in the mid-upper 90s
Some weakening showers & possibly a storm or two may reach north central IL Mon A.M. before fading.
The air will feel more humid on Mon & especially midweek.
The degree of heat will depend on storms/clouds, but it will be uncomfortable & possibly hazardous midweek.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.