RS source sent us the following:
The family sent us the following update:
“You guys posted an article on the 12th about an accident on I-39 MM117.
Would you like an update?
The victim a 32 year old female. She was driving a white SUV when it crash on I-39. She has been in the ICU at a local hospital. It was pretty touch and go for the first day but she has made amazing progress thanks to the prayers and great staff at the hospital. Her breathing tube was removed on Wednesday. She is now awake and talking and still has her sense of humor too!! She was definitely lucky! She has a long list of injuries and she will have a long road to recovery, but she is expected to make a full recovery. Great news, She was moved out of ICU today. ”
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.