Tragic News: Police Release information On 2 Different Fatal Accidents
#1: SERIOUS INJURY TRAFFIC CRASH: On Tuesday, October 5, 2021, at approximately 12:50 p.m., Rockford Police officers responded to the 1200 block of Railroad Avenue for a report of a bicyclist struck by a vehicle. The bicyclist, a 64-year-old male, sustained life-threatening injuries and succumbed to those injuries on Friday, October 8, 2021. The suspect vehicle is described as a black BMW SUV.
#2: On Monday, October 11, 2021, at approximately 4:55 a.m., Rockford Police officers responded to N. 2nd Street and Spring Creek for reports of a two vehicle accident. Upon arrival, officers were advised that an SUV struck another vehicle and flipped onto its’ side, ejecting the driver. The driver, a 31-year-old female, was transported to a local hospital where she was pronounced deceased. The cause of the crash is under investigation at this time.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.