Dennis Akadj posted the following:
Public service announcement: don’t drive on the Jefferson bridge. The idiot contractor is coating the whole bridge with a thin layer of oil. I was driving on it with my trailer and almost got launched into the river. When I confronted the contractor he didn’t give a shit. So please be cautious. No one needs to die today because of a careless contractor. the City of Rockford Government needs to raise their standards on safety.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.