Emergency Lane Closing
Between 21st Avenue and Blackhawk Park Avenue
Beginning Wednesday, October 27, 2021, the Four Rivers Sanitation Authority will be
closing the northbound curb side lane of Kishwaukee Street between 21st Avenue and
Blackhawk Park Avenue, for sewer repair. Traffic control measures will be in place. The
work is expected to be completed by the end of the day, Friday, October 29, 2021 weather
Traffic control measures will be provided and motorists are advised to use caution while
driving near the work zone.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.