1600 Block of Charles St
Emergency Water Service Repair
ROCKFORD – Beginning Thursday August 5th, the Water Division will be making an
emergency water service repair in the 1600 block of Charles St. Charles St will be
reduced to one lane each direction between 12th St and 13th St to all traffic.
Proper traffic controls will be in place, and citizens are encouraged to use an alternate
route. The driving public is to use extreme caution when near work zone.
Work is expected to last up to two to four business (2-4) days.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.