From the Beloit PD:
We are investigating an anonymous threat outside of Beloit Memorial High School.
Out of an abundance of caution while we investigate the credibility of this potential threat, the school is currently on a soft lockdown. We are collaborating with the School District of Beloit, and the lockdown will be lifted at a time to be determined.
Parents and Guardians, DO NOT COME to the high school at this time.
The students will be in their classes until we are concluded with soft lockdown.
We will coordinate communication with Beloit Memorial High School to provide additional information as we are able.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.