The Street Division completed sweeping the Arterial Routes and mini islands last
week. Sweeping of the Residential routes began on Monday, September 13, 2021.
This week crews will wrap up the residential sweeping cycle for the season.
During the week beginning November 15, 2021,
the following residential areas are scheduled for sweeping:
N. 2nd St. east to N. Alpine Rd. – Rural St. north to Highcrest Rd.
All Street Division Operations are dependent on existing weather conditions and are
subject to change accordingly.
Citizens are urged to approach Public Works Crews with caution and at a reduced speed that is below posted speed limits.
The City of Rockford appreciates your continued patience and cooperation as we
perform our Street Maintenance Activities.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services. And agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.