First and foremost:
THANK YOU Rockford PD for being transparent.
Shooting Victim On The East Side
It happened around 11:40 pm near the 1800 block of 17th ave.
Reports of several shots that were fired and 1 person was injured.
The victim was reported to have been shot in the leg.
RPD has confirmed the shooting and said the injuries were non-life threatening.
If you have any information, call the police.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.