First and Foremost: Thank you RPD for the transparency
AGGRAVATED UNLAWFUL USE OF A WEAPON: On Sunday, September 12, 2021, at approximately 3:41 a.m., Rockford Police officers responded to the 1500 block of Birch Court in response to a suspected domestic incident.
During the investigation, officers were able to locate and recover a loaded gun.
The facts of the case were reviewed with the Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office who authorized charges listed below.
Dwight Flournoy, 30, Rockford
Unlawful Use of a Weapon by a Felon
Criminal Trespass to Property
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.