Hit & Run To A Pedestrian in Rockford
It happened just before 4 pm near the 200 block of Kishwaukee
Sources said a vehicle hit a pedestrian, vehicle hit the victim from behind.
The victim is reported to be approx. 50 years old.
The suspect vehicle fled the scene.
We have been told RPD does have suspect info,
but have not yet provided it to the public.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.