Public Assistance Needed in Locating Robbery Suspects
ROCKFORD, IL – On Thursday, September 3, 2021, at approximately 3:25 p.m., Rockford Police officers responded to 7151 Walton Street (Sam’s Club) in reference to a robbery complaint.
Upon arrival, officers met with a 22-year-old female victim who advised that as she and her infant child were obtaining a cart from the vestibule at Wal-Mart on Walton Street, she was approached by an unknown black male and an unknown black female.
The victim advised that the unknown black male threatened to harm her if she did not go with them and retrieve money from the stores ATM and registers.
The victim advised she complied with the subjects demands.
Officers checked the stores video cameras and the suspects were last seen leaving the area in a white Cadillac SRX with temporary IL license plates.
The suspect descriptions are as follows: Black male, 30-40 years old, roughly 6’00” tall, 180 lbs., dark complexion, had spaces between each of his teeth and was last seen wearing a blue button up shirt, and khaki pants.
Black female, early 30’s, roughly 5’5″ 240 lbs., and had brown curly hair.
If you have any information regarding this incident or can identify the suspects, please contact the Rockford Police Department at 815-966-2900
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.