Summer Family Markets Offer Free Groceries
ROCKFORD, Ill. – Families with children 18 and under living in their homes are invited to shop for free groceries at Family Markets offered three days this summer at Wantz Park, 600 Clifford Ave. in Loves Park.
The Summer Family Markets will take place June 23 and July 7 from 2 to 4 p.m. and August 11 from 4 to 6 p.m.
No registration or documentation is necessary. Families will receive a pre-packaged box of food and asked not to get out of their cars as volunteers will place the box in the car or trunk.
Summer Family Markets are held in cooperation with Northern Illinois Food Bank, Rockford Park District and Community Action.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.