Sources were reporting a scene near Stewart ave in Rockford on Tuesday night.
The RPD released the following info, in regards to the scene.
Officers had a brief standoff in the 200 block of Stewart Ave.
The officers were able to de-escalate and the suspect surrendered peacefully.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.