Possible Officer Injured In Rockford, Still Developing…
Sources are reporting a major scene on the East side.
It happened just before 5 pm in the 2200 block of 9th st.
Reports of a major scene near this location.
We have been told an officer needs medical attention.
We can confirm medical was on scene.
Police have not released any information, nor have they confirmed anything.
No other information at this time.
UPDATE: Sources told us that this started off as a domestic situation. We can confirm 1 person was transported to the ER. That was a citizen. Sources have told us an officer was injured, but medical was canceled while en route to the scene. So it is unknown if the officer was actually injured, or if he was and self transported to the ER. At the time of writing this, no information has been released by any officials. If they do, we will update this.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.