Shooting Incident At An Illinois Funeral Home
Update at 4pm from the police:
Police have conducted perimeter, canine and drone searches, as well as utilized a fixed wing plane by Illinois State Police to aid in searching for the subjects but have not located them. This still remains an active investigation and police are following up on leads and ask anyone with home video surveillance or information to call Aurora Illinois Police Department at 630-256-5500. As always, if you observe any suspicious activity or behavior, call 9-1-1 immediately.
Updated to add subject descriptions:
Subject #1, black male with black dreadlocks, white tee shirt, grey sweatpants, red shoes
Subject #2, black male with black dreadlocks, navy sports jersey, black pants/white strip down side, dark shoes
Subject #3, black male with short hair, white tee shirt, jean shorts, white shoes, may have black cap
All males are described to be in their ’20s
Oswego Police are advising of a high presence of police in the Ogden Falls neighborhood. Officers are assisting APD in looking for four individuals who ran from them and may be armed. If you see anything suspicious please call 9-1-1 immediately.
Edited to add: Ogden Falls subdivision is just south of Rt 34 & Rt 30
It happened earlier today near a funeral home in Ogden Falls.
Numerous emergency personnel are on scene.
Police K-9’s and a police drone and a police airplane have been deployed.
From the Aurora PD:
APD is searching for numerous suspects in the area of Ogden Falls Park, in the 300 block of East Washington in Oswego, from an incident that began in Aurora. Please avoid the area of Ogden Falls Park while the investigation continues.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.