The National Weather Service in Chicago has issued a
* Severe Thunderstorm Warning for…
Northeastern Ogle County in north central Illinois…
Northwestern De Kalb County in north central Illinois…
Southeastern Winnebago County in north central Illinois…
Southern Boone County in north central Illinois…
* Until 415 PM CDT.
* At 313 PM CDT, a severe thunderstorm was located over Rockford,
moving east at 30 mph.
HAZARD…60 mph wind gusts.
IMPACT…Expect damage to roofs, siding, and trees.
* Locations impacted include…
Rockford, Belvidere, Loves Park, Machesney Park, Roscoe, Poplar
Grove, Rockford Airport, Candlewick Lake, Cherry Valley, Davis
Junction, Kirkland, Timberlane, New Milford, Monroe Center, Garden
Prairie, Caledonia and Fairdale.
Including the following interstates…
I-39 between mile markers 108 and 123.
I-90 between mile markers 9 and 31.
This includes… Boone County Fairgrounds, Rock Cut State Park, Rock
Valley College, Rockford Rivets Baseball, and Rockford Speedway.
A Tornado Watch remains in effect until 1000 PM CDT for north central Illinois.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.