From the Ogle County Sheriff Office:
On 11/02/2020 the following people were arrested for Ogle County Outstanding warrants:
- Liza J. Angiano-Mascorro, 18, of Rochelle for Failure to Appear. Angiano-Mascorro
- Rebecca L. DuFoe, 48, of Rockford for Failure to Appear. DuFoe has a bond of $2,697
- Jordan A. Shank, 22, of Mount Morris for Failure to Appear.
- Tyrell J. Taylor, 32 of Rockford for Driving on a Suspended License warrant.
- Jesus Valdez JR., 35, of Sterling for Failure to Appear.
- Robert J. Curatola, 33, of Oregon for Failure to Appear.
Please take a second and hit that SUBSCRIBE button below,
to show your support for Rockford Scanner!