After an investigation, deputies were able to obtain a search warrant. On Friday April 9th at approximately 1312hrs, Ogle County Deputies executed a search warrant in the 300 of N Congress Ave in Polo.
During the search, deputies located Methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine, and drug paraphernalia.
Robert Ennenga age 53 of Polo, was taken into custody and charged with,
- knowingly intent to deliver methamphetamine 15g-100g Class X Felony,
- possession of methamphetamine 15g-100g Class 1 felony,
- possession of controlled substance (cocaine) under 15g class 4 felony,
- possession of controlled substance (Heroin) under 15g class 4 felony,
- and possession of drug paraphernalia class a misdemeanor.
Ennenga was taken to the Ogle County Jail and held in lieu of bond.
All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law. We can only provide information that IS provided to us. As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent. Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors. Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page. You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.