Estimated power restore time frame is 4 am. Approx. 60 customers are without power.
The alleged suspect vehicle is described as an older model White Dodge Ram leaving the seen heading towards RT2.
It did not have a box on the back, it was more like a work truck possible flat bed type.
It was smoking pretty bad from the driver side.
Brief synopsis of what may have happened from Rockford Scanner sources:
- Approx. Time: 6:50 pm
- Approx. Location: Old River rd/Collinswood
- Type of the possible call: Accident, Fire, Hit and Run
What possibly may have happened, according to sources:
Sources are reporting a scene in Winnebago County.
It happened around 6:45 pm tonight near Old River rd/Collingswood
Reports of a vehicle that had crashed near this location.
Reports of live power lines down.
The power lines caused a grass fire.
The vehicle fled the scene.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services. And agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.