Brief synopsis of what may have happened from Rockford Scanner sources:
- Approx. Time: 5:30 pm
- Approx. Location: Horsman and Acorn
- Type of the possible call: Shooting
What possibly may have happened, according to sources:
Sources are reporting a shooting in Rockford.
It happened around 5:30 pm near the area of Horsman and Acorn.
Reports of at least 6 shots were fired at the scene.
Sources said a teenager was shot in the leg area.
Officials have confirmed they are investigating a shooting and the victim is suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
If you have any information, call the Rockford PD.
As of right now for 2022:
- 9 shooting victim scenes
- Too many shots fired incidents to count
- 10 shooting victims
- 1 fatal
Note: That we know about and can confirm.
We have been told these numbers are higher.
RPD: A juvenile has been shot in the 600 block of N. Horsman St.
As of now his wounds are considered non-life threatening.
Please avoid the area while the scene is processed.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Nothing is confirmed, unless it is stated otherwise. We try to confirm as much info as possible, before posting.
But due to the encryption and the lack of police transparency, it is extremely hard to get anything confirmed these days.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below. And you must agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.