CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
Brief synopsis of what may have happened from Rockford Scanner sources:
Sources are reporting that they were driving down Newburg, when all of a sudden someone threw a piece of ice at her vehicle. The ice broke her windshield. She said it happened on Newburg, between Rockford and Belvidere. No physical injuries were reported.
This is the first report we have gotten this year in regards to suspects throwing ice at vehicles. In prior years, it was extremely bad on Harrison, near the bridge. Multiple vehicles were damaged as they drove along Harrison. Last we heard, those suspects were never caught.
So you may want to use some extra caution when driving in Winnebago County.
You have to avoid bullets, potholes, pedestrians, and ice that suspects are throwing at vehicles…
If you have any information on any of these incidents, call the police.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Nothing is confirmed, unless it is stated otherwise. We try to confirm as much info as possible, before posting.
But due to the encryption and the lack of police transparency, it is extremely hard to get anything confirmed these days.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below. And you must agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.