Rockford Scanner™: Structure Fire Near Roscoe

 


 






 

What possibly may have happened, according to sources:  

Sources are reporting a fire inside a structure near Roscoe.

It happened just after 6:30 pm in the 7400 block of Manchester.

Initial reports are saying the fire
is inside the bathroom area of the structure.

Sources said there is a propane tank inside the bathroom.

1st units on scene said they do not see anything,
and were going to be out investigating. 

Auto aid was requested. 

Still developing.

Avoid the area.

Update: Confirmed fire in the bathroom.

 





You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.


  • All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
  • We can only provide information that IS provided to us
  • As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
  • Some information may not be accurate.
    If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
     
  • Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page
  • Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
  • Nothing is confirmed, unless it is stated otherwise. We try to confirm as much info as possible, before posting.
    But due to the encryption and the lack of police transparency, it is extremely hard to get anything confirmed these days. 
  • All our information is for entertainment purposes only.  
  • If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
  • You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below. And you must agree to all of them. If not, then leave. 
  • You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook
nv-author-image

Rockford Scanner