Brief synopsis of what may have happened from Rockford Scanner sources:
- Approx. Time: 1:45 AM
- Approx. Location: 1100 block of South Alpine
- Type of the possible call: Automobile accident
What possibly may have happened, according to sources:
Sources are reporting a bad accident on the east side.
It happened around 1:45 AM in the area of the 1100 block of South Alpine.
Details are still minimal at the moment.
Initial reports are saying a vehicle has crashed near this location.
The jaws of life are being requested at the scene, unknown if they were used.
Injuries were being reported, it is not yet known on the severity of the injuries.
You may want to avoid the area for a while or expect possible traffic delays.
This is still developing.
RS note: Unknown if it is related to this accident scene.
We have gotten several reports of police chasing a vehicle on the east side,
and at times the suspect vehicle has been going down the wrong way of travel.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Nothing is confirmed, unless it is stated otherwise. We try to confirm as much info as possible, before posting.
But due to the encryption and the lack of police transparency, it is extremely hard to get anything confirmed these days.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below. And you must agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.