Shortly before 9 pm Monday gunshots were being reported in the 3100 block of Sewell Street, on Reed Avenue and on 20th Street.
Then shortly after gunshots were reported, a gunshot wound victim was reportedly brought into a local hospital in Rockford.
The gunshot wound victim was being described as a 19 year old male and the injuries were being described as serious.
The Rockford Police Department hasn’t released any official information as they are investigating this shooting…
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.