What possibly may have happened, according to sources:
Sources are reporting a shooting on the West side.
We sat on this for many hours, hoping officials would release information, they have not.
So we are going to post the information that HAS been provided to us.
Around 5:30 pm last night, emergency personnel were on scene in the 4400 block of Mila ave.
We have numerous reports of shots being fired.
And we have numerous saying medical was on scene.
We do know WCSO are investigating a shots fired incident.
And we do know medical was also dispatched to the scene.
Officials have not confirmed anything, nor have they released any information…
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Nothing is confirmed, unless it is stated otherwise. We try to confirm as much info as possible, before posting.
But due to the encryption and the lack of police transparency, it is extremely hard to get anything confirmed these days.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below. And you must agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.