Brief synopsis of what may have happened from Rockford Scanner sources:
- Approx. Time: 11:35 pm
- Approx. Location: Charles St and S Perryville Rd
- Type of the possible call: Rollover Accident
What possibly may have happened, according to sources:
Sources are reporting a rollover accident that may require extrication in Rockford.
At approximately 11:35 this evening emergency personnel were called to the area of Charles Street and S Perryville Road for a rollover accident.
Injuries were being reported, but the extent of injuries is unknown at this time.
You may want to avoid the area for awhile.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.