Shortly after 5:00 this evening, Rockford Police and two ambulances from Rockford Fire were dispatched to the 600 block of S 3rd Street in Rockford for reports of two people possibly injured by stabbing.
Ultimately only one person, a female, was transported to the hospital by ambulance for a laceration to her arm from a stabbing incident.
The womans injuries are reported to be significant but non life threatening.
Officials Confirm Anything or Release Information: No, Not at this time.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
- If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.