Sources are reporting a pedestrian hit by a vehicle at approximately 2:20 this morning in the 5500 block of N 2nd Street.
The pedestrian is reported to be a male who was conscious and alert before medical personnel arrived.
We will update when we receive further information.
Please avoid the area at this time.
Officials Confirm Anything or Release Information: No, Not at this time.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
- If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.