Update from the LPPD:
Loves Park Police are on the scene of a crash at N. 2nd St. and Landstrom Rd. All traffic going north on N. 2nd St. is being diverted to Forest Hills Rd. Please avoid the area if possible, while we investigate the scene.
Brief synopsis of what may have happened from Rockford Scanner sources:
- Approx. Time: 6:15 pm
- Approx. Location: 4700 block of N 2nd st
- Type of the possible call: Accident
What possibly may have happened, according to sources:
Sources are reporting a serious accident in Loves Park.
It happened around 6:15 pm near the 4700 block of North Second st.
Initial reports are reporting a pedestrian has been hit by a vehicle.
The victim is reported to be not breathing and life saving measures were being performed.
Unknown if the vehicle stayed on scene.
Still developing. Avoid the area for awhile.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services. And agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.