Rockford Scanner™: One Person Taken To The Hospital After A Fire In Rockford




 
One Person Taken To The Hospital After A Fire In Rockford. 
Just before midnight a mattress was on fire inside a residence in the 1900 block of 16th ave.  A mattress caught on fire inside the residence. The mattress was taken outside into the yard. One person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation. The fire was quickly under control.










 

nv-author-image

Rickie

I enjoy bringing the community the news on what is going on in the area. Be sure to check out my personal website as well! http://RickieTraeger.com RockfordScanner@Gmail.com