Brief synopsis of what may have happened from Rockford Scanner sources:
- Approx. Time: 4:30 pm
- Approx. Location: Logan St and Auburn St
- Type of the possible call: Two separate accidents, one involving RPD police squad
What possibly may have happened, according to sources:
Sources are reporting a automobile accident that led to a officers squad being hit in another accident in Rockford.
At approximately 4:30 this the afternoon a automobile accident was reported in the area of Logan Street and Auburn Street.
One vehicle from that accident reportedly hit another vehicle from behind. One male was transported to a local hospital by ambulance for a non life threatening head injury from that accident.
While investigating this crash, a RPD police squad was then reportedly hit by another vehicle.
No injuries from the second accident involving a RPD squad have been reported at this time.
RPD Squad struck from behind on Auburn while investigating a crash. Mother & 2 children were in the squad due to no heat in their vehicle after the crash. The driver of the car that struck the squad appears to have had medical issue prior. All are okay.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.